The Most Compact Law Enforcement Grade Portable Breathalyzer On The Market
- Advanced Fuel-Cell Sensor - eliminates false positives from ketones and consistently delivers law-enforcement grade linear accuracy across the BAC spectrum
- Easy-To-Use - one-button operation
- Resets In 5 Seconds - allowing for fast multi-subject breath alcohol testing
- Most Compact Size Fuel-Cell Breathalyzer on the market - easy to carry wherever and whenever you need it
- DOT/NHTSA, FDA approved for law-enforcement grade accuracy as a personal alcohol screening device
- US Coast Guard approved to meet breathalyzer-on-board requirement for all marine vessels in US waters
- Includes FREE Consumer's Guide To Breathalyzer Testing
Police Grade Accuracy - Super Compact Breathalyzer
The AlcoMate TS100 breathalyzer is the most compact law enforcement grade personal breathalyzer on the market. It measures 4.75 x 2.5 x 1.5 and weighs just 7 oz.’s but don’t be fooled by its compact size. The TS100 uses advanced fuel-cell sensor technology that will deliver 1,000 police grade accuracy tests before needing calibration. The TS100, like all other brands of breathalyzers (except the AlcoMate REVO, Premium and Prestige) requires annual professional calibration to remain accurate.
The TS100 is a great choice for professional or personal testing when the need for fuel-cell accuracy and economy out-weight the inconvenience of annual factory or service center calibration.
The AlcoMate TS100 is DOT, NHTSA, FDA and US Coast Guard Approved
- hard carry case features a sturdy, re-inforced ABS exterior with a thickly padded interior for superior protection of TS100 and accessories.
- TS100 Breathalyzer
- User's Manual
- Carrying Pouch
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 5 x Mouthpieces
Model: AlcoMate TS100
Alcohol Sensor: Advanced Fuel-Cell
Size / Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.5 x 1.5 in
Weight: 0.7 oz
Power: 2 x Standard 1.5V AAA (Included)
Detection Range: 0.000 - 0.400% BAC (G/DL)
Display: 3-Digit LED
Warranty: 1 Year
Recalibration: required annually or at 1,000 tests (whichever occurs first).
Fuel-Cell Sensor for Maximum Precision
Accuracy: +/- 0.005 at 0.10 g/dL (%BAC)
US Coast Guard Approved
Active Pressure Sensor / Deep Lung Air Sampling
Cumulative Test Counter
Low Battery Indicator / Auto Power-Off
Still not sure, check out our other alcohol breath tester devices.