Professional Breathalyzer With Windows PC Connectivity
- USB Windows PC Connectivity for real time test results data capture
- Advanced Fuel-Cell Sensor - eliminates false positives from ketones and provides linear accuracy across the BAC spectrum (does NOT incorporate PRISM technology)
- Easy-To-Use - one-button operation
- Resets In 5 Seconds - allowing for fast multi-subject breath alcohol testing
- Compact Size - easy to carry wherever and whenever you need it
- DOT/NHTSA, FDA Approved for law-enforcement grade accuracy as a personal alcohol screening device
- US Coast Guard approved to meet breathalyzer-on-board requirement for all marine vessels in US waters
- Includes FREE Consumer's Guide To Breathalyzer Testing
Alcohol Breathalyzer That Can Capture BAC Results
The AlcoMate AccuCell breathalyzer is a critically accurate fuel cell breath alcohol testing device that allows for capture of test results on a Windows PC. The AL9000 was designed to meet the rigorous demands of frequent BAC testing, consistent and precise linear accuracy, and elimination of false positives. The AccuCell AL9000 must be connected to a Windows PC while the test is being performed in order to capture the data. The AccuCell does NOT incorporate PRISM technology so, like almost all breathalyzers other than the AlcoMate REVO, Premium and Prestige, it requires annual factory or professional calibration to remain accurate.
Capture BAC Test Results With Optional Windows PC Connect Kit
The AlcoMate AccuCell AL9000 is equipped with a USB port so it can be connected to a Windows PC for data capture. Test results are captured on the PC in real time while running MAX20 software (included with the Windows PC Connect Kit). Results can later be exported in Excel format. Test results are not stored in the breathalyzer itself.
If you need PC Connectivity you must purchase the USB PC Connect Kit as an option. It is NOT included with the basic breathalyzer package. If you do not need data capture then the AlcoMate REVO TS200 may be a better choice as delivers the same accuracy but it also incorporates PRISM technology and therefore does not ever require factory calibration.
The AlcoMate AL9000 fuel cell breathalyzer is a good choice for situations where test results must be captured and recorded with a law-enforcement grade alcohol breathalyzer.
The AlcoMate AccuCell AL9000 is DOT/NHTSA, FDA, AND US Coast Guard Approved.
- hard carry case made of ABS exterior with a thickly padded interior for superior protection of the AccuCell AL9000 and accessories.
- AlcoMate AccuCell AL9000 Breathalyzer
- User's Manual
- Carrying Pouch
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 5 x Mouthpieces
- NOTE: Optional USB PC Connect Kit Must Be Purchased Seperately
Model: AlcoMate AccuCell AL9000
Alcohol Sensor: Integrated Advanced Fuel-Cell (not PRISM technology)
Size / Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.0 x 0.6 in
Weight: 3.5 oz
Power: 2 x Standard 1.5V AAA (Included)
Detection Range: 0.000 - 0.400% BAC (G/DL)
Display: 4-Digit LCD
Warranty: 1 Year
Recalibration: required annually or at 1,000 tests (whichever occurs first).
Advanced Integrated Fuel-Cell Sensor for Maximum Precision
Accuracy: +/- 0.005 at 0.10 g/dL (%BAC)
DOT/NHTSA, FDA and US Coast Guard Approved
Active Pressure Sensor / Deep Lung Air Sampling
Cumulative Test Counter
Low Battery Indicator / Auto Power-Off